Liquid Plastic 2:1 ratio epoxy resin for river tables applications. When used correctly, in optimal conditions, it is virtually bubble free. Formulated for a long gel time, It has a low exothermic heat buildup. It cures slowly, allowing entrapped air bubbles to escape. In applications like river tables, it will cure faster and to a harder finish than the 1:1 ratio.
Liquid Plastic 2:1 Ratio has been discontinued. It is replaced by FlowCast 2:1 formula. Please contact me with questions.
Liquid Plastic 2:1 ratio can be poured up to 1.75 inches deep in one layer. It can be modified with a variety of pigments, fillers, additives and it mixes beautifully with EcoPoxy's Color pigments, Metallic Powders and Glitter Color flakes. Extended pot time (up to 8 hrs), extended cure time (3-7 days). Can be built up in 1.5 inch layers to any depth. (I recommend waiting approx. 24-36 hrs before adding another layer)
*All epoxy resins are sensitive to temperature and humidity, and for best results should be used indoors in a climate controlled environment. A consistent temperature of 72º- 78º F is optimal.
Helix Mixer (for mixing more than 2 gal. at a time)
Sheathing Tape (for molding)
Heat Gun (for de-gassing)
Ecopoxy Liquid Plastic 2:1 Ratio | ALL Sizes
FREE US shipping! We ship same business day on most orders or next business day. Mon- Fri except holidays. USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day for 1.5 and 3 liter kits. UPS Ground for 6, 12, 30 and 60 liter kits. You will get a message when your order ships with a tracking number.
We will ship right away as promised but We are not responsible for delays by mail carriers!
- Free shipping includes commercial addresses within the continental United States. Any extra fees charged by the carrier will be passed on to the buyer by invoice
- Residential, rural or remote areas and other addresses that require additional delivery fees/charges by UPS are not included.
- All addresses and PO Boxes MUST BE Verified by USPS and/or UPS
- Any incomplete or incorrect addresses may result in undeliverable packages or additional charges
- If you receive a damaged shipment, DO NOT refuse delivery or discard the box. Photograph all damage inside and out then contact me immediately.