FlowCast is the NEW woodworker’s epoxy resin from EcoPoxy. Made for river tables, ocean tables and any applications that require a deeper pour. FlowCast is crystal clear with fewer air bubbles than Liquid Plastic 2:1 ratio. It is extremely durable and impact resistant, with very low odor, zero VOC’s. Also, It contains the highest biorenewable content available.
What makes Flowcast better than Liquid Plastic 2:1 Ratio?
- 3 x Thinner
- Improved Bubble Release
- Increased Bio-renewable Content
- Decreased Crystallization
- Enhanced Clarity
- Similar cure and gel times as LiquidPlastic
FlowCast is a 2:1 Ratio, high performance casting epoxy resin, formulated for a low exothermic heat buildup, an extended pot life and gel time. that cures to a crystal clear, UV resistant, glass-like finish.
Perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables, casting in silicone molds, orgone pyramids and other deep pour applications
It can be poured up to 1.5 inches deep in a single layer. (depending on volume) Whether you’re pouring a big wood slab table or a small serving tray, FlowCast is the product you are looking for!
- UV Resistant Low Exotherm Pours
- 1.5 inch Layers (depending on volume)
- 100% Solids
- No VOC's
- Low odor
- Crystal Clear
- High Gloss
- Extremely Durable
- Low Viscosity
- Excellent Bubble Release Qualities
- Excellent Color Stability
- Impact Resistant
*All epoxy resins are sensitive to temperature and humidity, and for best results should be used indoors in a climate controlled environment. A consistent temperature of 72º- 78º F is optimal.
Flowcast Woodworkers Epoxy by Ecopoxy | All Sizes
FREE US shipping! We ship same business day on most orders or next business day. Mon- Fri except holidays. USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day for 1.5 and 3 liter kits. UPS Ground for 6, 12, 30 and 60 liter kits. You will get a message when your order ships with a tracking number.
We will ship right away as promised but We are not responsible for delays by mail carriers!
- Free shipping includes commercial addresses within the continental United States. Any extra fees charged by the carrier will be passed on to the buyer by invoice
- Residential, rural or remote areas and other addresses that require additional delivery fees/charges by UPS are not included.
- All addresses and PO Boxes MUST BE Verified by USPS and/or UPS
- Any incomplete or incorrect addresses may result in undeliverable packages or additional charges
- If you receive a damaged shipment, DO NOT refuse delivery or discard the box. Photograph all damage inside and out then contact me immediately.