ON SALE! 8 liter/2 gallon kit. UV Poxy is perfect epoxy for sealing and coating bars tops, table tops, countertops, resin painting, jewelry, resin geodes, coasters, charcuterie boards, woodworking and much more!
- UV Poxy creates a crystal clear, glass-like finish that preserves, protects and maximizes the beauty of the surface below.
- UVPoxy bio-based epoxy resin is crystal clear, Eco-friendly, non-toxic and virtually odor free. The safest choice for resin artists.
- UV Poxy is resistant to ultraviolet light and non-yellowing.
- UV Poxy blends easily with color pigments for all types of artistic applications.
HalfBakedArt PRO TIPS:
- For a seal coat, apply 1 - 1.5 oz. per square foot with a high density foam roller and let cure. A second seal coat may be neccessary.
- UV Poxy self-levels to approx 1/8 inch as a flood coat. THIS IS THE CORRECT DEPTH! Any layers too thin or too thick will not give you the glass-like finish as desired! (top coats are FLOOD coats too!)
- You should not exceed 1/4 inch deep in a single layer (it will overheat).
- Build up multiple layers to any depth.
- Allow first layer to become hard-to-the-touch (6 - 12 hrs. depending on temp and humidity) before adding another layer.
For deeper pours/layers, use FlowCast casting epoxy It is designed to be poured 0.5 - 1.5 inches deep in one layer.